Subject: [Leica] IMG: Early Thanksgiving Gathering
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2017 17:06:42 -0600

My middle son and his wife had their Thanksgiving dinner today, because
of some travel plans next week, and I received an invitation.? After I
had stuffed myself, my daughter-in-law asked if I would mind taking a
family photo on this rare occasion that she had all of her family
together.? So, in a slight drizzle, I tried to catch 21 pairs of eyes
open and smiling.? I liked this one, though my batting average was only
about 85%.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20171118-DSCF5975.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols