Subject: [Leica] 2017 Barnack Award "IT'S GARBAGE CRAP!"
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2017 09:41:39 -0800

"WINNERS???????????????"
WHAT A TRUE PILE OF = GARBAGE!
The great name of LEICA built on some of the finest photojournalism ever
seen! And LEICA hand out new cameras like popcorn and huge sums of money as
well on this collection of garbage!
In any six month period or less on the LUG, one could easily find images of
greatness that would blow this crap and the numb skull idiot judges off the
planet in the blink of an eye!
In the over 65 years as a published photojournalist using and in possession
6 LEICAS "3 M's on my neck and chest! 2 motor SLRS on the left shoulder a
single SLR/motor at any given moment? ALL DIFFERENT LENSES!
I don't think I've ever seen such garbage named as "WINNERS OF ANYTHING?"
It's no wonder Leica has slipped to it's lowest level of sales! AND
FALLING/FAILING! AND charging THE AMOUNTS THEY DO TODAY ?? Isn't going to
save them either! A SHAME!
Cheers,
Dr. Ted Grant  O.C.