Subject: [Leica] (SPAM: ?) Sony α7R III Pixel Shift Multi Shooting
From: roark.paul at gmail.com (Paul Roark)
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2017 08:18:27 -0700

For my landscape work, the a7riii is not worth the money relative to the
a7rii I now use.  I'll wait for the slow, higher res. version.

BTW, I'm back from a trip to Iceland.  That place is loaded with good photo
ops.  (Lots of good fish and lamb meals also!)

See my main web page for an Aurora we were treated to.  It rated an "8" on
their scale that goes to 9.  Only one night of 14 had this type of show.
We were lucky.  (The "we" was a self-guided tour of 3 -- very manageable.)

Paul
www.PaulRoark.com