Subject: [Leica] KolariVision Ultra-Thin cover glass for Sony a7r and Leica M glass
From: roark.paul at gmail.com (Paul Roark)
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2017 14:50:29 -0700

I updated my review of the KolariVision Ultra-Thin conversion of the Sony
and M glass.
(See http://www.paulroark.com/BW-Info/KolariVision-UT-filter.pdf)

Perhaps the most significant change was that I found the latest Adobe DNG
converter can convert the Sony a7r compressed files to DNG, allowing
Cornerfix to be used.  This makes it much simpler to deal with the color
artifacts of the compact wide angle lenses, with the 28mm f/2.8 Elmarit-M
ASPH being on top of my list of such.

FWIW,

Paul
www.PaulRoark.com