Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 25/10/2017: sunrise at the office
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017 11:04:15 -0700

Hi Nathan,
I know you are somewhat the  same in feelings for your daughter as I was my
two in their younger lives and working or studying away from hometown.
I was much happier even when they together or individually, when they were
home for a visit or thought they were going to stay home or nearby. :-)
But finally it was Irene and I who moved away from them out to Victoria. Of
course lots of visits over the years and the girls are now "my girls" whom
it is only visits again, but the years kind of make it liveable. :-)
Cheers,
Ted