Subject: [Leica] New Sony A7rIII
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 19:46:50 -0700

I believe that the four-image sequence are standard RAW files that then are
processed by the special sauce in the Sony software. I?d really like to
see/hear about how that works and what it?s like to shoot.

A REALLY stable tripod would seem to be a must.

Isn?t this something that those technical cameras can do, Bob? I?ve read
about it - possibly from you. If so what was your experience using it?

Adam