Subject: [Leica] For Sale: Fuji X-T1 and Sony A7
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 14:30:26 -0700

I have the following items for sale:

Fujifilm X-T1, Graphite silver body (only) - 16.3 MP. $650 including
shipping inside the US. We?ll figure something out internationally.
Excellent condition.

Fujifilm X-T1, black body (only) - 16.3 MP, formerly owned by a member of
this group it seems especially interested in park benches? $600 including
shipping (see above) Excellent condition

Sony A7 body 24.3 MP $800 including shipping (see above), scratches on the
real LCD display, otherwise very good condition

Sony A7R body only 36.4 MP $1,200 including shipping, slight scratches on
the rear LCD display, otherwise very good condition

Photos available upon request, ask for what you?d like to see.

I?m consolidating gear around the X-T2 which does a fine job with my Leica M
glass, and the Sony A7 ii series and am going to look at a Leica T2 when I
get down to Walnut Creek.

Thanks for looking.

Drop me a line if you?re interested. I?ve never shipped anything out of the
country before so that?s something I?ll have to investigate.

Batteries not included?

Adam Bridge
Davis, CA