Subject: [Leica] 2 Actual + 2 Vintage
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 01:23:11 +0200

Hi Ted, my dear friend

Once more I say you a BIG thank you for your comments, as you know I
appreciate very much not only for the your words but also because you always
encourage me. Eugene Smith has said that photography is a small voice and I
like very much this quote and sense of the photography because it is a
silent and constant work frequently made alone. You really encourage me to
prepare new things, but as you know I?m a non stop photographer, I like
shoot, I like edit, I like be in the darkroom, I like make books?. and there
is no time for si many things? I always think that it is too soon to stop
shooting and work on organizing my work?. We, ?the regular photographers?,
we are not lucky as e.g. HCB was, he had a printer, editors?. we have to do
ourselves all the work, however I have projects and I hope have the time. On
the other hand I?m very happy when you and other LUG friends, and right now
LHSA members too, like my work, however and in my opinion more in Spain or
Europe than in the US, the people preferences are fpr the new trends of
photography, I?m a classic and I would like continue exhibiting more in US,
I think that my classical style can have more acceptation. I?m also
expecting the final results of my exhibition in the Tarmarkin Gallery, the
time of preparing the exhibition  was about three months in the darkroom
almost every day + a lot of previous time selecting the pictures?.

Thank you very again my friend!

Cheers
LLuis