Subject: [Leica] Question
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 10:08:29 -0700

Hi Steve,
When traveling on a bus through the Cinque Terra I sat where Tina
recommended.
I had a 24-105mm f/4L IS USM with I used 95% of the time.
Three things seemed critical for me:
1.   A wide angle to medium telephoto,
2.   Image Stabilization,
3.   A rubber lens hood. This allows you to shoot other than at 90 degrees
to the window and avoid window reflections.
Take LOTS of memory cards! And have a great time.
http://www.rgaphoto.com/travel/content/RGA_6915_large.html

Bob Adler
www.robertadlerphotography.com