Subject: [Leica] Question
From: stevebarbour at mac.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2017 12:28:59 -0700

In December, Tara and I will be in Morocco for a couple of weeks. A prime
reason for being there will be photography. A question arises, beyond the
usual; as we will traveling a lot by bus doing a circuit of the country in a
clockwise direction?Casablanca, Rabat, Fez, Erfoud, the Sahara, Tinehir,
Todra Gorge, Ouarzazate, Ait ben Haddou, Marrakech, and on to Casablanca,
for our return.  Beyond our own choice of glass especially for off the bus,
what lenses may be ideal on the bus, for  mountains, desert scenes, I assume
that a zoom from wide to very long is most desirable, experienced travelers
familiar with this trajectory might  suggest other. Also what side of the
bus, if either, is preferable.  Realizing this all sounds dumb, it seems
useful to enquire, to avoid making some serious mistake.

Many thanks for bearing with this, please wish us a bon voyage,

Steve  Tara

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Question)
Reply from photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe) ([Leica] Question)
Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Question)