Subject: [Leica] Opinions?
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 11:07:55 -0400

Thanks, Jayanand.  We have all of the financial statements from the 5
schools that we are supporting.  100% of the money that we give them, and
we give them 100% of what we raise, goes for the children's education -
books, supplies, food, and transportation are included. That's one reason I
went in March - to check up on how our funds were being spent. I visited
all 5 schools, met with the staff, and talked to the children.  I was
satisfied.

Tina