Subject: [Leica] Film Crackles
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 14:35:39 -0400

Looks like reticulation....
But the cause is no longer the issue.... fixing is...

First thought is to embrace the look.... very beautiful.....
Second thought is to print small.... so that the crackle look is too small
to notice...

But since you sell Stock, and the user may not want either of those
solutions.....

Have you consulted a pro level touch up tech?  He/She may have the
solution.....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net