Subject: [Leica] For Dr. TED GRANT in Chicago
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2017 23:34:31 -0700

Hi Luis,
My dear friend, you are very kind indeed. I am very very honoured in what
you are suggesting.
If there is a member of the crew who deserves an exhibition of his
photography such as yours? It is you without question. :-)
Your daily documenting of life in Barcelona and other locations you visit
are without question, "OUTSTANDING!"
Your exhibition there in Chicago is very well deserved given the investment
of your day to day time shooting. And constant posting of your photo efforts
on the LUG daily and wherever else you post images for others of the world
to appreciate and learn from your efforts.
You know how much I wish I could be there in Chicago with you and the many
members of the crew! YES! There with the  "INVISABLE PHOTOGRAPHER of
BARCELONA" to celebrate this great occasion.
However, I shall hold my glass on high in a salute to this wonderful event!
Best wishes!
Dr. Ted Grant O.C.