Subject: [Leica] Rain and Sun
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 01:52:54 +0200

Thank you Jim!

The seller has explained me that this film is the one in the market with a
higher silver content. I don?t have technical knowledgements to know why it
could be better or not than other reputated films as Neopan Across or Ilford
FP4, the thing is that I like it very much and as you say it remain me too
old films from the past, I can see deep blacks, shadow detail, highlights
information, nice gradation?. I can?t say if it is similar to the XX? I
really want go to the darkroom and see what it gives, I think it will be
wonderful. For the moment I?m still busy preparing my trip to Chicago, but
when I come back I will do it!

Lluis