Subject: [Leica] Dubai
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 10:58:42 +0100

I'd agree Bharani, and even though Dubai is slightly more liberal than
some of the other places out there, I'd hate to live there. I like
Hannes's stuff. The Chill Out Lounge shot shows a sort of haunted
emptiness in the man's face and evokes contemplation of the preposterous
artificiality of the population's lives living amidst the artificial
landscapes of a country wrenched from its back-history by bathloads of
oil money.

Douglas