Subject: [Leica] Dubai
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2017 22:10:44 -0400

Dear Tina,
I think the fact that it is hard to get into the private spaces that
characterise life in the Gulf made Nick's portfolio attractive to the
judges.

Dubai and the entire Gulf is a place that loathes transparency and
street photography.
Women threaten you with arrest or worse for taking photos on public streets.
So of course I usually end up daring them:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/scleroplex/35214658460

Cheers!
Bharani

Message: 33