Subject: [Leica] Featured portfolio in Lenswork... including the cover
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2017 11:26:08 +0100

Congratulations on that achievement, Duane!
Items from Lenswork are often used at my camera club here, and a few
members are subscribers to it as a result. I would imagine that your
name will be mentioned over the coming weeks in a darkened room on this
side of the Atlantic. In fact, I can do more than imagine it: it will be
mentioned, as I'm sure it will be mentioned in many other meetings at
many other camera clubs here in Ireland, and around the world.

Douglas