Subject: [Leica] Featured portfolio in Lenswork... including the cover
From: dbirkey at reachbeyond.org (Duane Birkey)
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2017 01:48:50 +0000

I am happy to announce that a portfolio of my B&W images titled ?Shapes of
Chicago? is featured in the current issue of Lenswork.

See a preview of the cover at
http://www.lenswork.com/previewpages/lw132/lw132preview.html

Getting published in Lenswork has been a personal dream of mine for a very
long time?  I finally submitted images back in May and was quite surprised
when I learned that not only was I getting published, but I was being
featured and put on the cover.   I received the printed copies Thursday and
they updated their website yesterday.   I will also be interviewed about the
images next week (I think).  The extended edition version will feature 40 of
my images.

Anyhow thank you for celebrating this with me,

Duane

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Featured portfolio in Lenswork... including the cover)
Reply from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Featured portfolio in Lenswork... including the cover)
Reply from gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] Featured portfolio in Lenswork... including the cover)