Subject: [Leica] IMG: KC Corners
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2017 01:54:57 +0200

Tina,

Some years ago I had cataracts surgery in botheyes and what I can say is
that my vision is improved, now I can focus with precision and I think that
my colors perception etc? is normal. What I realize is that with years the
opacity in darkness situations becomes more hard to see and you need some
glases and/or more light but in my opinion without influence in colors
appreciation?. however, remember I?m a B&W man?. :-).

Lluis