Subject: [Leica] IMG: KC Corners
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2017 11:57:42 -0400

Hi, Ted -

I wasn't worried about them.  It takes about 2 seconds to get rid of them
in PS.  I just wondered about leaving them like some used to file out the
enlarger film holders to show the edges of the film.  I think it used to
mean that the photo was composed in the camera and not cropped.  That
doesn't bother me either because I'll crop when needed for composition or
fitting into a layout or just because I want to!  The KC corners seemed
nostalgic to me.  I really miss Kodachrome!

Thanks,

Tina