Subject: [Leica] IMG: Eclipse
From: piers.hemy at gmail.com (piers@hemy.org)
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2017 20:45:33 +0000

Sounds like your daughter had the full-on real deal (as was to be
expected), but the twilight and temperature drop would have been almost as
good. And as for the shimmering light, that is the bit easily missed, in my
experience (I was too busy staring up at the sky)!

There were no birds when I saw a total, just plenty of humans, but the
result was the same, complete, stunned silence!

Piers