Subject: [Leica] IMG: High-spirited bride and friends
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2017 23:59:55 -0700

Thanks, Douglas.  I only wish this alleged babe magnetism had been in
effect in my teens and twenties.   :-)   These young ladies showed no
sign of going comatose, but then again, the night was young.

I enjoyed the both Austria and the Czech Republic on this trip. They are
very different, but each has very attractive aspects.

I must say that Czech beer was very nice. And it often was less
expensive than bottled water. I am not a big beer drinker, but I very
much appreciate it when the weather is hot. Which it was.

--Peter