Subject: [Leica] camera/bag strap question
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2017 23:41:47 +0200

Thank you Ken, you made smile! Feel free to contact me for any question and
if you have the time be sure it will be a pleasure meet you in Barcelona.

Maybe one of the methods that thief use is relatively unknown, somebody
stains you with an ice cream .... and others appear to help you remove the
stain..., I also watch on TV that the police had arrested some thieves who
dressed up as police, but these cases are not common at all.

Cheers
Lluis