Subject: [Leica] OKCLUG went to the Oklahoma History Center
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2017 11:38:00 -0700

Hi Bob,
Nice selfie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They mean something when you tie into making it
worth while as a photograph! Rather than all the dumb ass exposures of folks
doing nothing but looking ugly or whatever?
The grumpy "old Guy!"
OK this is how I feel? :-( I looked in the mirror this morning and the
reflection began screaming back at me!!!  :-) Oh yeah it was that bad! :-(
Oh well such is life some days? Oh well, such is life?
cheers,
Dr. ted  O. C.