Subject: [Leica] Current State of Displays?
From: alal at nyu.edu (Akhil Lal)
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2017 00:24:44 -0400

A very useful post Brian.  I've archived it. A couple of additional
questions if I may.

As you have the IMac, can you comment on its colour gamut and contrast?

Is the 5k display amenable to calibration? There are many posts on-line
complaining about the difficulty in calibrating the iMac display.

Thanks

Akhil