Subject: [Leica] Current State of Displays?
From: alal at nyu.edu (Akhil Lal)
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2017 10:27:31 -0400

Hello All,

Seeking opinions from this group on the current state of displays.

I'm looking for something in the  21" -27" range - want  plenty of real
estate-  and 5k resolution would be nice. What current model display would
list members recommend for digital photography?

Full disclosure: Saw a demo of the new iMac 27" last week.  All I can say
is wow! Not sure. however, whether the imac's display has the colour range
and adjustments are completive with stand alone displays, hence my question.

Also, what is the current preference for calibrators? Spyder or X-rite ,
or...?

All comments and suggestions are welcomed.

Thanks in advance.

Akhil

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Current State of Displays?)
Reply from hlritter at twc.com (Howard L Ritter Jr) ([Leica] Current State of Displays?)