Subject: [Leica] IMG: High-spirited bride and friends
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2017 22:48:55 +0100

Good shots, Peter, you are obviously a major babe magnet, and Katya
should be worried going on the looks on their faces. Over here, we call
those groups hen parties, and have a lot of them coming from Brexit
island to Dublin where some of them lie comatose, but ever so
decorously, in the early hours across the streets from an excess of drinks.

Cesky Krumlov has some interesting architecture and I particularly like
that impressive bridge shot. Haven't been to the south of the Czech
Republic - only Prague and the north, but it certainly seems worth a
trip. I was there twenty years ago when their rather excellent beer was
about a quarter of the price, compared to here at the time, and thus my
memory of Karel Capek's home town is somewhat blurred.

Douglas