Subject: [Leica] IMG: High-spirited bride and friends
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2017 13:15:49 -0700

I previously posted a "street shot" of some high-spirited young Austrian
women enjoying themselves during a bachelorette party weekend in Cesky
Krumlov.
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/35496717713/in/dateposted-public/>

Once I was detected, I interacted with them, and eventually took a
golden-hour group shot.
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/36356217255/in/dateposted-public/>
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/36219380181/in/dateposted-public/>

I emailed the pictures to the bride-to-be.  I haven't heard back from
her, which is almost always the case with people I photograph while
traveling. Not sure why that is. But I still feel good about giving her
and her friends a high-quality memento of their joyous occasion.

Enjoy!
--Peter

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] IMG: High-spirited bride and friends)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] [OM] IMG: High-spirited bride and friends)