Subject: [Leica] PESO 06 26 17
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2017 13:26:18 -0400

Yes it does it turns out the Nikon DR-6 Rectangular Right Angle Viewfinder
B&H # NIDR6 MFR # 4753 selling down the street for only $194.00 with tax
making for a cool 200 bucks.
?no more lying on your belly to get that shot of a bug?
I miss Oregon. No tax and no bugs.
Buy it used for 20 bucks from Harvey down the street who grabbed it when it
fell off the back of a truck.

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer

On 7/2/17, 12:56 PM, "LUG on behalf of Mark Rabiner"
<lug-bounces+mark=rabinergroup.com at leica-users.org on behalf of mark at
rabinergroup.com> wrote:

    By far like the square stuff the best with your Brontosaurus.
    Are you using a waist level finder? Seems like it. A huge advantage.
    Plus, the square works with the layout of the LUG gallery.
    I?d be happy shooting squares from this day on. Especially if I got to
do so with a waist level finder.
    I wonder if Nikon makes one for my new D750 I?d guess not.

    --

    Mark William Rabiner
    Photographer

    On 6/26/17, 8:45 PM, "LUG on behalf of Jim Shulman"
<lug-bounces+mark=rabinergroup.com at leica-users.org on behalf of jshulman
at judgecrater.com> wrote:

        http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/focusit/full+throated+sm.jpg.html

        Bronica S2a, Nikkor 75/2.8, Tmax 400