Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Simply… strange…
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2017 16:06:47 +0100

Interesting collection, George.

When I lived in Bray, it had a large number of games places lining its
seafront drag. Very depressing to see kids' games at the front of the
buildings, and fruit machines and that ilk at the back with washed out
human automatons pulling the levers to total addiction. While I only
indulged briefly on computer games at home, my youngest was pretty good
at Call of Duty and even travelled abroad to the UK to compete
internationally. He doesn't play any of them nowadays which is just as
well: the truly proficient game players end up with arses the size of
small ships :-)

Douglas