Subject: [Leica] IMG: Testing SL For Milky Way Imaging
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 09:14:28 -0700

Hi Howard,
Thank you for this workflow of yours. It's very helpful and much
appreciated.
I will send you the raw file using the 12,500 ISO. I'd be very curious if
you have more luck removing the noise. I'm going to play with the DxO noise
program today to see how that works. Noise can be the killer of an image:
this one is borderline. The NIK Dfine is not working anymore for me and is
discontinued. I'd love to remove noise in CC, but I don't really understand
how to do it: hit and miss. This despite reading tons about it.
Thanks again and appreciate your expertise.
Best,
Bob

Bob Adler
www.robertadlerphotography.com