Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 19/6/2017: Rue de la Longue Vie (Long Life Street)
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 23:49:06 +0200

Hi Tina,

Yes, I am still in Brussels, I am flying to Berlin tomorrow morning. I
actually passed through Gare Centrale earlier today on my way to a wonderful
photo exhibition. And I have no qualms about moving around the city I love
as I please. I am not letting some camel fuckers dicatate what I do and
where I go. I will take a taxi rather than public transport to the airport
tomorrow, but only because the train times are not convenient for me given
that I want to be at the airport at 6:30.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain