Subject: [Leica] B&W developers
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 23:09:40 +0200

Chris,

Thank you very much, your information is useful for me. The friend who has
used this developer was Pyrocat in Glycol, as far as I know Glycol gives
long life and less toxicity. Your images are superb, I can?t see any
difference on the monitor, I suppose your images are generally in Medium
Format?. ,I usually use FP4 and HP5 too, I have just purchased to test
ADOX100 and ORWO54, I have to finish my XTol before to try Pyro, I?ll keep
your information, thank you again

Lluis

>>> http://www.imagist.com