Subject: [Leica] Biking for wimps
From: lrzeitlin at verizon.net (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 17:01:15 -0400

Eighty five kilometers is a distance for wimps. I regularly biked far more
than that. See these  images in the LUG Gallery.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/National+Century+1990.JPG.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/Biking+at+Perkins+Peak.jpg.html
 (this was my biking companion - not me)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Larry+Z/Larry+biking+at+Croton+Dam.jpg.html

Incidentally 100 miles is about 161 km.

Disclaimer: Of course I don't do those distances now. I promised my wife I
would stop biking long trips when I hit 80.
As a result I have six bicycles in my garage rusting away. My only grandson
still uses training wheels.

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from dankhong at gmail.com (Dan Khong) ([Leica] Biking for wimps)
Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Biking for wimps)