Subject: [Leica] B&W Digital Camera
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2017 14:10:09 -0700

Barring a Leica Monochrom Type 246, what's a good camera for primarily
doing low light indoor fly on the wall documentary style photos? I will
need clean ISO6400 or at least ISO3200. Fast response (ala Leica) is a
must. See-focus-shhot, with minimal lack.

I understand the Monochrom is the only native B&W camera, so I know I will
need to convert. That's not a problem.

Print size: at least 20"x30"

Thanks

--
"Some People Drive, We Are Driven"
richardmanphoto on Facebook and Instagram

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] B&W Digital Camera)