Subject: [Leica] Film Lives again!!!
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2017 14:50:05 -0800

Nope, this is a old minilab scanner system, so not consumer friendly in
that sense, but once set up correctly, it really is blazingly fast

Here's the previous photo, but hopefully without color cast
http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/R200201F18-Edit.jpg

and a quick B&W scan. Nothing is like Tri-X!!
http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/R0F07.jpg

The bottom edge has light leak, I think from the scanning process, and not
on the negs. Something that I will need to tweak, but it's easy to crop out
if needed. I just left it there for "demonstration purpose".

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Film Lives again!!!)
Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Film Lives again!!!)
Message from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Film Lives again!!!)
Message from leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram) ([Leica] Film Lives again!!!)