Subject: [Leica] XPan pano for Howard Cummer and Greg Rubenstein
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2017 19:18:01 -0800

This was back in Jan 2014, and yea, no blue sky.... But Greg says it can
still be quite good at times!

Right now, my "darkroom" is now setup, although I do have all the bits so
just a matter of time. Indeed, I will probably get into Platinum/Palladium
printing (with digital negs) WHEN I HAVE COPIOUS FREE TIME, ha ha.

Thanks. Just very excited to be able to get quick scan. The XPan scans will
benefit with higher quality scan, but it's not bad! (3000 DPI)