Subject: [Leica] IMG: How Banners are Towed
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2017 13:23:20 -0500

Thanks for looking, Douglas.  I learned how broadminded the current
generations are while watching an earlier tow of another banner.  I was
standing with the airport manager and two women, watching the airplane
make the pickup.  As soon as it unfurled, both women said, "awe, it's
not the Trojan".

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA