Subject: [Leica] Update
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2017 13:06:54 +0100

On 10/06/2017 03:26, Gerry Walden wrote:
> I have been taking a very quiet back seat here on the LUG because of
> recent health problems, and have spent 4 more unexpected days in hospital
> this week being ?observed? whilst they balance medication etc. Worrying
> times but hopefully now settling. I was reassured by meeting a 78 year old
> gut in the ward who had one of the first devices like mine fitted about 4
> years ago and he is fine. I am keeping an eye on everything here, but
> forgive me if I continue to take a back seat for a while.
>
> The two downsides are that I have been banned from driving on medical
> grounds for at least 6 months, and I haven?t been fit enough to get out
> and photograph since early April.
>
> Gerry

Gerry, I've been away in Bordeaux and have been a bit distracted since.
I am now just catching up on the LUG, and have looked at everybody's
great photographic contributions, and personal news, over the last few
weeks.

I'm sorry to hear of your recent hospitalisation. I hope you're on the
road to recovery, start feeling better soon, and get back on your feet
shortly. I look forward to seeing your images in the near future.

Regards

Douglas