Subject: [Leica] For TED - Assignment #3, water, as in flowing
From: skalte at icloud.com (Susan Ryan)
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2017 12:28:48 -0600

Thanks, Ted. I was getting tired when I took it and didn?t even think about
the fact I was cutting corners. Had spent time shooting underneath with the
water coming down from overhead, with plexiglass over the camera to protect
it. It wasn?t working, and I was getting worried I?d really screw up and
ruin my camera. So, at least you succeeded in getting me thinking about
trying something different from my usual, even though it was a fail!

Sue