Subject: [Leica] Learning the SL
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2017 14:08:39 -0400

It?s a thrill to be doing black and white nowadays will all the information
ready for you when you ?process? (now called ?edit?) the image. (also now
called ?post process?.)
When you?re doing the conversion, you get to play with the color filtration
so there is proper separation between the grays and you get tone in the sky
and the right density in the foliage.
Beats shooting every shot you do with every filter you own.
For long time black and white worker this is like going to heaven without
having to die first.

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer

On 6/5/17, 3:54 PM, "LUG on behalf of Robert Adler"
<lug-bounces+mark=rabinergroup.com at leica-users.org on behalf of rgacpa at
gmail.com> wrote:

    Hi Bob,
    No... I'm using Capture 1 for the initial raw conversion to BW, CC for
    small adjustments, and DxO Film Pack to choose different film types and
    make some global adjustments. With these images I did not use CC or DxO:
    they came straight out of C1. But it was color when imported from the
    camera.
    Best,
    Bob

    Bob Adler