Subject: [Leica] Learning the SL
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2017 13:59:40 -0400

Amazing! But part of it is psychological as I know what camera you?re using.
But I think I might have guessed it was larger format anyway.
I just looked at a friend?s 4/3?s stuff on my screen and she said ?see it?s
as good as anything? and it could have been done with a cell phone for all I
knew screen shots are in some ways undemanding.
I?ve been boning up on medium format digital cameras and practice this week
not that I have the money for one at this point.

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer

On 6/4/17, 10:59 PM, "LUG on behalf of Robert Adler"
<lug-bounces+mark=rabinergroup.com at leica-users.org on behalf of rgacpa at
gmail.com> wrote:

    It's been a steep learning curve on how to access easily all the
functions
    on the SL (I mean, whoever heard of "floating ISO"??
    Noticed a bunch of old classics and street cars lining a block close to
    home. I do like the look the camera and glass produce and also the BW
    conversion:
    http://www.robertadlerphotography.com/p265775242
    C&C appreciated,
    Bob