Subject: [Leica] My entry in Dr Ted's ASSIGNMENT= THE COLOUR RED!
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Mon, 15 May 2017 20:41:21 +0200

I also dug in my archives for RED and this double decker came up

(French basics) ground floor ...
http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/66962-2/IR-Lumix.jpg
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/66962-2/IR-Lumix.jpg>

Bird's view displaying BW as per Ted, and RED as per the very same ;-)
http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/66956-2/IR-Pentax.jpg
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/66956-2/IR-Pentax.jpg>

Have all fun

Philippe & Alice