Subject: [Leica] URL: USA freelance rates
From: billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce)
Date: Wed, 3 May 2017 13:35:10 -0500

Tin,

I said years ago that the ubiquity of cell phone with cameras cameras would
lead to the painful death of photography. It seems to me that our society
has been on an ever downward trip to below mediocrity. Photos that are good
enough on a tiny screen on a phone are "good enough" for the average viewer
and for reproduction in a newspaper or magazine. 140 character tweets are
highly regarded over extensive well researched articles in newspapers,
magazines and radio TV news.

As this process continues, we will have a more and more ignorant populace
and will be like fresh meat for political crackpots.