Subject: [Leica] Iran Photos on YouTube
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2017 13:55:45 -0400

Thanks, Douglas.  I'm sure you are right but I think it is perfectly safe
to go to Iran these days.  As far as Syria goes, I still have my plane
reservations but did buy them with cancellation insurance.  I will depend
on the Syrians to tell me how safe it is. I am supposed to be going to far
north-east Syria - away from all of the current problems.

I hope I get to go and photograph the Syrian children, but I hope even more
that we are not headed for WWIII.

Tina