Subject: [Leica] Iran Photos on YouTube
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2017 12:17:30 +0100

Good stuff, Tina - and Iran, and its people, look entrancing in your
images. I've never met an Iranian I didn't like. They are very pleasant.
However, as an encouragement to holiday there, the timing of the video
couldn't be worse as I rather suspect that geopolitics play more more of
a role in people's choices.

After yesterday's 15 million dollar Syrian demonstration of cruise
missiles for the benefit of the visiting Mr. Xi and his bellicose North
Korean friend, are you rethinking your planned Syrian visit just in case
an encore is needed?

Douglas

Replies: Reply from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Iran Photos on YouTube)