Subject: [Leica] Le Midi PAW 12
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 09:36:46 +0100

Really like these. What is the book about? anything in particular or just
general cookery. It looks very  interesting if the photos are anything to go
by.

Scotland at this time of year can be very bleak. I have friends who live near
the Dornoch Firth which at the moment seems to be veering between snow/rain
and
18 C.

Peter