Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Monkstown & environs X 9
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 11:34:09 +0000

Thanks to George, Jim, Aram, Jayanand, Ken, Barney, Bob, Nathan and
anyone else who has commented on my recent images as I play around with
various old lenses on my A7ii.

I've just bought a fifth adaptor for the camera - one that will enable
it to take my old Miranda lenses. Hopefully, it works. Mind you, at this
rate, if I take all the old lenses, and their various adaptors, with me
when I go out street shooting, I'll need a wheel barrow :-)

Douglas