Subject: [Leica] IMG: Takumar in the Sunshine
From: roark.paul at gmail.com (Paul Roark)
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 22:13:26 -0700

Nice shot.  I have an adapter for my Sony bodies and will be using the 50
f/1.4 with them occasionally.

BTW, Kolarivision now has a 0.2 mm coverglass for the Sony that, I hope,
will open up the Leica M wides to the Sony bodies.  I'll be testing it and
let the group know how/if it works when the camera is returned to me.

Paul
www.PaulRoark.com