Subject: [Leica] Question
From: piers.hemy at gmail.com (Piers Hemy)
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 14:43:19 -0000

And I can confirm what Nathan says from the opposite side, Jim - sometimes I
see his posts on LUG, sometimes on OM, and it is all down to the mailer
which filters the messages. The problem (if it is a problem) might go away
were you to send the messages to each list individually, but that would be a
paid for you, while those many of us who subscribe to both lists should be
well aware of the issue, and could most likely rearrange our own mailers to
suit. For example, I could remove the filtering to separate folders for LUG
and OM, so all is lumped in together, but that might be close to profanity,
and I would of course never admit to doing so on this list. Or the other.

Piers